The Chocolate Show is returning to
London for its third edition from
16th to 18th October, 2015
The countdown has well and truly begun for The Chocolate Show, the UK’s biggest chocolate celebration at Olympia, – the must-attend event for all chocolate lovers.
Over 15,000 will be flocking to West London to enjoy indulgent chocolate treats, live celebrity demonstrations, get hands-on in workshops and discover bean to bar chocolate at the UK’s largest celebration of our favourite sweet treat.
Highlights will include:
- A chocolate factory at the show making from the bean live throughout the event. HB Ingredients and Paul Wayne–Gregory will be demonstrating the techniques behind the chocolate making process.
- Celebrity chefs including Hideko Kawa of SweetArt Lab, Will Torrent, Willie Harcourt-Cooze, Paul A Young, Chris & Jeff Galvin, Tony Rodd and GBBO winner Edd Kimber showcasing their patisserie and chocolate recipes live on the main stage.
- The world famous Chocolate Fashion Show will be live on the catwalk each day at 5pm - bigger and more awe-inspiring than ever before. This year creations are based around the theme of Once Upon a Time In The Land of Chocolate.
Award-winning musical Charlie & The Chocolate Factory, will host the children’s area where little hands can get messy with chocolate workshops and an appearance from the iconic Great Glass Elevator.
- Valrhona and Belle Epoque are hosting a dessert bar with four delicious patisserie creations available throughout the show
- Dedicated areas within the show include the bean to bar area with over 20 artisan bean to bar producers from around the world and the International Chocolate Awards area with top chocolate companies showcasing their award winning chocolates
- Paul a Young will be making his famous brownies live at the show, served warm with a variety of toppings including his world award winning sea salted caramel sauce.
- The Tasting Room, which will offer guests a chance to taste and learn about some of the world’s best chocolate.
Shopping opportunities aplenty with The Chocolatier, Rococo, Hotel Chocolat, Lauden, Magnum,Cocoa Runners and Divine among the 80+ exhibitors taking part.
Tickets available here: www.seetickets.com/tour/chocolate-show